How can I add a new website to my wp-chat.com existing account, where I have already added website?
Live Chat allows to add unlimited number of sites to one admin account.
There are 2 Methods to add new website to existing Live Chat account at wp-chat.com.
- From your admin account.
– Being logged in at your admin wp-chat.com account navigate to “Add new site”
– Type your new website address, the one you want to add to your already existing account. Save changes
– After that newly added website will appear under the first number of the list of your sites. It’s chat status on your site will be offline by default. You can simply change is by clicking at chat status bar.
- From main page wp-chat.com.
– Open wp-chat.com page in your browser- Register your site as a “New user“– At new page, check “I’m existing user” and login under your email and pass you use for your already existing account.
– Your website address, which you just registered will be written automatically. Check it for mistakes, correct if necessary and save changes
– After that, your newly added website will appear on the top of your already added website(s). It’s chat status will be offline by default. You can change it just clicking on chat status bar, as well as configure widget style and other settings.