I want to request customer’s name or full name before write me in chatbox. Is it possible?
It is possible to request customer’s name when chatbox is online.
Follow the hints below:
1) Live Chat Pro license should be activated.
2) Login at www.wp-chat.com admin area.
3) Open ‘Widget’ area;
4) In ‘Style and effects’ settings find the feature ‘Visitor name’ and in front of it select ‘Ask’ and click on ‘Save and activate’.
5) After that there will appear a field ‘Your Name’ in online chatbox, where the user have to enter his / her name or full name.
6) When the website visitor left the name and message, there will appear name and message in your admin area www.wp-chat.com