Live Chat (wp-chat) was specially designed for all users who appreciate provision of real-time and offline customer support to their customers in a convenient and good-looking way.
Live Chat serves as an awesome tool to boost sales, reduce website bounce rate, increase website conversion and build customer loyalty.
Open wp-chat.com in your browser to reach your admin area. Login with your registered email and pass.
If you do not remember your login data, you can try “Recovery access”
This is the way Live Chat administration area looks like after its installation and registration on your website
It is the main admin area page where you can see all your added websites. Live Chat allows to add unlimited number of domains. The main condition is that chat should be installed and activated on that website that you add in your account. In front of every website there is its independent line with configurations:
You can edit or delete websites:
You can add unlimited websites to your account:
Online Chat. Each website has it’s own chatroom where one can receive and answer messages. Live Chat supports unlimited number of chats for free.
Professional Live Chat allows to view analytics data about website visitor.Both in Free and Pro Live Chat you can carry on unlimited number of chats.
Offline messages. This section can be opened in Professional Live Chat version to show messages and customer analytics info came to your chatroom when the chat was offline.
Chat Status. In Live Chat admin area only Admin can manage chat statuses for all websites. Live chat supports online, hidden and offline modes.
Widget. Style and Effects. In this area you can manage chatbox style and effects for online and offline chatbox.
- chatbox type
- setup round chat-box size
- setup chatbox radius that will allow to round off rectangular chat-bar
- select bubble and effects
- status indicator that will be shown in chatbox at your site
- show avatars
- visitor name
- visitor email
In Colors you can design your chatbox and in Text give the name to each single field.
Switch to offline to make settings for offline chatbox.
- Custom additional fields
- In Text you can create your own ‘Offline message’ that will welcome a client.
Settings. In settings area Admin can make configurations for each website.
- Chat status
- Chatbox Automatic pop-up. Tick off the setting and specify the delayed time after which you want the chatbox pop-up to initiate chat with a client
- Finish chat automatically after:
- Offer send transcription. When the chat is finished, website client can ask to send chat history to his/her email
After all change save them
In this setting area you can setup notification to your email, type of sound to ring in your chatroom to notify about incoming messages as well as remove copyright notice.
- Input your email by which you would like to get notifications about new online chats
- Input your email by which you would like get notifications about each offline message
- Select the most pleasant sound that you would like to hear in your chatroom as notification about every incoming message
- In PRO version you can remove copyright notice “Powered by wp-chat.com” from your chatbox footer
This settings section allows admin to manage access for chat operators to websites, setup the number of simultaneous chats and specify messages priority. This feature is available in PRO Live Chat.
- View the list of all registered chat operators
- Admin can decide on what website particular chat operator will work.
- Admin can decide what number of simultaneous chats will get each chat operator
- Admin specifies the message priority for each chat operator
- Admin can edit chat operators information
- Admin can add new users (admins / chat operators)
Operators Tab. This section is available in Professional Live Chat and is located on the front settings page for quick access. Here admin can allow or disallow access of particular chat operator to specific websites.
Archive is available in Professional Live Chat to view unlimited archived chats with the ability to delete them
- View message
- Delete messages
Here you can see the list of all your added admins and chat operators.
- You can edit admin or chat operator information
- You can add unlimited number of admins and chat operators in both versions – free and pro
- You can give the name for admin or chat operator (in PRO version the name of the user will be visible in admin area, so admin will see what operator takes chats).
- In PRO version you can create Chat Operator signature / name that will be shown in chatbox on your website when he/she answers the message.
- Admin can setup email and password for chat operator to login into his own operators account
- You can setup correct admin / chat operator timezone
- or authorise with social medial accounts
- Admin can deactivate or delete user/admin/chat operator
- In Live Chat PRO Admin can simply manage access permissions and setup roles for users
- Allow access to particular website:
- Allow the number of simultaneous chats
- Setup the message priority
After all configurations that changes must be saved
Functions like ‘allow access to website”, “number of simultaneous chats” and “message priority” is very useful for big websites with a big number of chat operators. It helps to make order in work and monitor each operator’s work.
Here you can setup the date and time for your chat to be online. Just click on empty column and make some settings
- You can view your scheduled chats periods
- You can decide the date and time to schedule live chat.
In the bottom of your admin area wp-chat.com there is a row with flags. Click on the flag of your country and the admin area interface will be converted into your language
If you have any problems or suggestions you can contact us. Click on support, fill in the form and we will get back to you asap
Chat Trigger is an awesome way to draft messages to be sent as answers to a visitor’s questions in chatbox automatically, if its condition was found.
Free Live Chat version allows to create only one Trigger that will send canned response automatically, while Live Chat PRO plugin version allows to create unlimited number of canned responses, call of operators (app and appoint particular operator) automatically, and both. This is a brilliant function of interactive communications with visitors which allows to create canned responses for typical questions, interactive communication with customers even if you are not online.
Follow the steps below to configure Chat Triggers:
1. Give a name to the Trigger;
2.Give some key info about the Trigger;
3.Type words, roots of words, word-combinations, separated by coma, taking into account which, the trigger should work out.
If a trigger finds at least one corresponding word in Messages, HTML file or URL address (depending what you select) then the trigger will perform a selected action.
3.1. Case sensitive search. If you tick “Case sensitive search”, the trigger will take into account words, written in uppercase and lowercase letters. For example, if you type all words in small letters like “condo, apartment, rent, new york”, however, a visitor writes “New York” with uppercase letters, then the trigger will not perform an action.
3.2. Match whole word only. If you specify several words in a line or use a particular sentence and check “Match whole word only”, the trigger will work out only if complete words / sentence identity was found.
For example, if you (chat admin) specify words for a trigger: “condo, apartment, rent, new york, Manhattan”, the trigger will work out only if a visitor writes the same string to you. You can write the most commonly asked questions here. For instance, if you foresee that someone can ask: “Do you rent condos in Manhattan?”, and a visitor will write this very question in chatbox, then the trigger will send automated answer, drafter specially as an answer to this question. If at least one word is omitted, then the trigger will not perform necessary action.
4.Select where exactly on your page, the trigger should search for corresponding words to be able to sent an auto-response or call an operator, in case the one was found.
Trigger can search in Messages, HTML document or in URL address.
5.”Search in all messages”. This field will appear if you “Messages”. If you check this box, then the trigger will search corresponding words, etc in all incoming messages and in case they are found, the trigger will perform further selected action.
6.Select an action to perform, if the trigger has found corresponding words, roots of words, word-combinations or sentences in selected area of your webpage.
– Trigger can send an automated message, the one you create by yourself.
When the message is created, click “Add” to add the trigger.
– Trigger can call an operator. You can decide either you want to direct message to all operators or to a particular one selecting it from the dropped list of operators. If you decide to call an operator, then the visitor’s message will be delivered directly to the chosen operator.
Trigger can do both, send message and call operator. In this case, the visitor will get a canned response and at the same time chat operator will be ready to accept the chat.
7. After all settings, click on “Add”
8. Move to the first table.
Click on the website, to which you would like to add the Trigger.
9. Move to the second table to select what exact trigger you want to activate for your website (in PRO version it is possible to create unlimited number of triggers for for all of life’s emergencies)
Slide to the right to activate the trigger. You can create and use unlimited number of triggers with different settings for one website at a time. This function will allow you to create all possible canned answers to all possible questions and ease your job.